Orawan Well Being Spa
As our Governor Pritzker announces on November 20, tier 3 mitigations can reopen under the guideline. I following the IDPH guidelines to keep everyone safe and healthy. As the guideline, the Facial services are suspended for now.
Here is our safety protocol:
- Must wearing Face cover during your visit.
- Orawan will be wearing the face cover at all times.
- Please be on time for your appointment and do not come early more than 5 mins (No waiting in the hallway if you come early you have to wait in the car or outside the building)
- Orawan will add extra time between clients for cleaning and disinfecting with the hospital-grade supplies.
- Provide the hand sanitizer in the treatment room.
- No longer serve fruit water, hot tea, and snack to minimize touching and sharing. We will offer bottled water instead.
- Remove the blankets, using only the sheets.
- Orawan will check the temperature before come to work.
- If you sick please reschedule.
*In consideration of receiving services from Orawan well being Spa, you agree to accept all responsibility and release Orawan well being to any and all liability concerning COVID-19 and all COVID-19 related symptoms. While we are taking your safety and that of our staff very seriously,
by employing new safety and sanitation initiatives, we cannot guarantee that any of these measures will completely protect you from contracting COVID-19.*
*Please note: If you are sick please quarantine for 21 days before coming for the service.
Thank you very much for understanding, patience, and continued support. I appreciate your loyalty and business special during this difficult time.